About Me

I am an 11 year old kid who likes to rant about things that people don't understand. the only people I like are ones that are okay with how much I know.

Wednesday, December 25, 2019

Merry Christmas

it is Christmas! Now I no longer will feel annoyed at the fact that only my sister will enjoy the playmobil that we get from the advent calendar.

Note: due to the fact that I am not able to work on my blog at 8:30 at Christmas this is being written a few days before Christmas and will be released at Christmas.

Now I have an excuse to talk about the thing that occurs on christmas eve eve...
(a total of 364 eves)… Boxing day.

Judging by Wikipedia boxing day was originally the day that the servants and poor people got money and gifts from the wealthy land owners. Now it has changed into the day that stores sell the stuff that wasn't gotten by Christmas shoppers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Merry Christmas

it is Christmas! Now I no longer will feel annoyed at the fact that only my sister will enjoy the playmobil that we get from the advent cale...